Wednesday, October 1, 2008

unbidital cord

Mommy: (pretending to bite Ryan's toes): I am going to eat your feet all up!

Ryan: NO! I need my feet to walk on.

Mommy: Then I will eat your hands all up.

Ryan: NO! I need my hands to grab things with.

Mommy: Then I will eat your neck all up.

Ryan: NO! I need my neck to wiggle my head around. (Wiggles head)

Mommy: Then I will eat your elbows all up.

Ryan: NO! I need my elbows to move my hands around. Like this. (Sticks out arms and wiggles hands.)

Mommy: Then I will eat your kneecaps all up.

Ryan: NO! I need my kneecaps to move my feet around. Like this. (Kicks out leg and shakes foot).

Mommy: Then I will eat your belly button all up.

Ryan: NO! I need my belly button to click my unbidital cord into.

Mommy: (laughing too hard to come up with another body part)

2 comments:

Melanie Greene said...

halirios!

Melanie Greene said...

unbilical co0rds were did he get that?????