Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Made in China

Recently, because Ryan LOVES dogs, Daddy bought him a toy dog crate with a little stuffed dog and some accessories inside. It's blue, and is decorated with red pawprints all over the top.

Ryan: How did those pawprints get on there?

Mommy: I think your little doggie must have dipped his feet in red paint and then walked all over it.

Ryan: I don't think so.

Mommy: Well, how do YOU think those pawprints got there?

Ryan: The Chinese people put them there.

5 comments:

Larisa said...

that's really funny!

Larisa said...

if you are interested in continuing to follow me, please email me at materwelon at gmail dot com

Kami said...

Hey! I'm not sure I knew what you were up to. Congrats!

Peeveme said...

Wow. Somebody pays attention.

m said...

I guess there's no arguing with that, is there?

Hey, thanks so much for your words of encouragement and hope. I have a good feeling and yes, I will absolutely keep you informed.